News

Friday, July 1, 2011

Purple rain, purple rain....

Gosh I love Friday afternoons !!! Especially after busy and stressful week like this one. The weekend is here and to make things even better I'm traveling home to Scotland tomorrow  very early morning and coming back to Sopot only on Monday night.
Since yesterday Gdynia hosts a Polish version of ‘Glastonbury Festival’ called OPENER. I am referring to Glastonbury as, apart  of great reputation the OPENER festival has gained over past few years, also the weather seem to be very similar to what my friends have been reporting on FACEBOOK from Glastonbury last week. After many weeks of great sunny weather today the sky is covered with gray and black clouds and the rain didn’t stop since the lunch time....there will be mud at the festival grounds...lots of MUD. The line up this time is not as good as last year, however tomorrow I will miss a performance which I’d like to see live: PRINCE. I have to admit that I am not a great fan, nevertheless I believe it will be a great show and the atmosphere will be simply ELECTRIC...perhaps the rain will turn into PURPLE. 
Other than that there is nothing to report from my side. I feel great, i don’t have any complaints, nor side effects are troubling me. Long may it last. 
Wishing everyone a great weekend and all my readers/follower in the US a great long weekend and Happy 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment