News

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 11

Reunion....
Despite that fact that this morning a strange rash appear on my inner legs and hips i am determine not to spoil my day. The rash is not painful or itchy...is just there. 
I honestly do not think that this has anything to do with medication. I am away for a weekend in the town i went to UNI. It happens that myself and my hubby, we own an apartment here. I have feeling that the rash has something to do with the washing powder used for the bedding.... Anyway, as i have mentioned, there is no way i am going to spoil my day today. I’ve had a great morning watching 10 episodes of Glee - season 2. Really great show.... and the Glee cast performance of ‘Sing’ by Chemical Romance has just blown me away (watch out for it in episode 13 of season 2). 
Sing it for the boys,
Sing it for the girls,
Every time that you lose it sing it for the world.
Sing it from the heart,
Sing it till you're nuts,
Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts.
Sing it for the deaf,
Sing it for the blind,
Sing about everyone that you left behind.
Sing it for the world,
Sing it for the world....


.....Anyway the best of today is still to come !!
 My ‘sister’ VS and i have arranged to meet with our gay friends we use to hang out with when at UNI.
I am soooo looking forward to that. I haven’t seen them in at least 12 years or so, and talking today to one of them over the phone felt like we were arranging a night out all these years ago. It’s funny though, i am only 38 and don’t feel old ( i know, i know i shouldn’t have that way) but all i can think of is the things we use to do together. Crazy things, parties, trips.... So many memories good and bad. The question is... will we be able to pick up from where we left ?..... or will the memories be the only subjects we will be bringing up trying to kill the awkward silent moments in the conversation ?
They don’t know about my HIV status (or perhaps they do, i am not sure) and i will not bring up the subject. I will have my pills in my pocket as at 10 pm GMT when we all talk about our FAB lives, jobs, partners, i will have to sneak out to the toilet. Does that upset me ? No !! It doesn’t. Why ?? The reason for it is the fact that i do have FAB life, AMAZING partner, and great job. I am a happy !!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment