News

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 4

Good life...
Today it was a good day. Despite the fact that i’ve experienced the night sweats again last night, i did managed to keep a good spirit today. There is no doubt, being with people that fully support you makes the battle with my own negative thoughts so much easier. Relaxing morning, nice breakfast, chatting about everything and nothing, listing to music. In the afternoon some shopping, with lots of goodies, sweeties, and other rubbish for the evening with TV and beer.  We are awaiting some news from Guatemala (VicSkw’s partner is there on a business trip) as well as some news from London as our friends are expecting a baby. This actually really put everything into a new perspective today. A new life will start today. A new full set of happiness, sadness, laughs and tears, successes and failures, pride and disappointments.
Now at 38...is there anything i would do differently in my life ? No, i wouldn’t !!! Well perhaps just one of two things, which actually turned out later on, had hurt some people.
Over all i’ve had a good life and i really can’t complain. I am now starting a new chapter. I need to adjust. I would lie if i’ve said that it doesn’t scares me, however i will be fine.
......and hey- new life is about to begin.... lets celebrate !!!

2 comments:

  1. "Over all i’ve had a good life"
    Wrong tense Darling. Shouldn't you just say "over all I have a good life"? I am not correcting your grammar, I wouldn't dare to, I'm correcting your reasoning. Thank you for coming and for the fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I found how to leave a comment! Fab, isn't it? And Do you like the nickname? ;-)
    Of course you will be fine! And as you said: with ups and downs but this is not how the real life is done? All the best to come sweetie. hugs

    ReplyDelete