News

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 5

Day 5
New life.....
Last night at 8:02 pm GMT a new baby girl was born, Isla Niamh, weighing 7 pounds 12 ounces after 56 hours of labour and a caesarean section according to a very good friend of mine (and my best man at my CP). I have only received this news this morning and brought great joy to me. I am soooo looking forward to see the baby, which i am going to do just after the Easter. My husband and i will be going to  ‘Mammas and Papas’  baby shopping !!! Love it
These great news for L&M were simply a culmination of an amazing weekend i had. Despite the long (5 hours) drive back home this afternoon, with all numpty drivers being out on Sunday afternoon and despite the fact that some not nice person parked a car on my parking space, i am siting  in my chair very relaxed and happy, listing to REM.
I think  once i am back from my expat contract i should get involved in some charities or support groups for people with HIV. I am a very fortunate to have a great husband and fantastic friends. I can only imagine what people must be going through when they don’t have anyone to talk to, when there is no friends that are standing beside you no matter what.
Once again thanks to VicSkw for FANTASTIC weekend.
By the way... today i have reached over 100 hits on the blog - thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment