News

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 7

Lucky.......

There was a time when I was angry,
The Anger has faded away.
There was a time when I was sad,
Also the Sadness didn’t stay.
There was a time when I was bitter, 
Another time I was confused,
A time full of doubt and fear,
There was a time when I've felt used.
A deadly virus is inside of me
Shall I cry ? Shall try to accept it ?
....or shall I scream ?

Please do not judge, it’s not the time, nor is the place
One day, we’ll all understand and be with God face to face

The time has passed, 10 years down the line,
I am getting weaker, i can’t deny.
Reading medication leaflets, potential side effects,
These do not scare me, of these I am not afraid.
The deadly virus is my friend now, a friend for life.
I’m starting the treatment to keep him in line

Please do not judge, it’s not the time, nor is the place
One day, we’ll all understand and be with God face to face
Today i live, i laugh, i sing, i play, i run
Today i cry for those who lost the chance to see the sun
How lucky are we ? I see a smile on Your face
Please do not judge, it’s not the time nor is the place.
RR, March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment