News

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 2

Absolutely nothing.......
It seems that i haven’t slept much the first night. I was simply exhausted yesterday evening and straight away after taking the pills i went to bed. I guess the lack of proper sleep from night before took its tow. 
Had a very good sleep and woke up only at 5 am as i needed the toilet. As i have stood up i felt same extreme strong dizziness as the night before. I was worried that when when getting ready for work 2hours later i will still have such strong reaction. Fortunately i was wrong. I felt slightly dizzy and unwell, however not very bad. I’ve had little diarrhea when arrived at the office.....but comes midday and i felt great. Not just ok. i really felt great. Work was busy, with the amount of stress that is actually motivating. I have fixed, organized and and arranged many things. 
The whole day i didn’t think about any treatment or side effects. It was really good day. 
I just wonder is that it ? Has my body accepted the meds and now the only thing i need to ensure is the regular application ? Somehow it seems to good to be true !!!
Yesterday evening i was wondering about the time change for the summer time.  Currently 10 pm GMT will become 9 pm and I was wondering if i should stick with the 10 pm mark  even after the time change ? Will 1 hour delay of application one day have impact on the efficiency of the treatment ? I think i will consult my clinic about it. 
Another issue i need to clarify with my clinic is some diet restrictions. On the label printed by hospital pharmacy on Sustiva, i have found a note stating: ‘do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice’. I need to clarify that as i LOVE grapefruit juice and for past few weeks i was drinking a glass fresh squeezed juice every morning. 
I am very much looking forward to the weekend. I am traveling on business tomorrow to our capitol and after that i will spend the rest of the weekend with my very bast friend. Someone who's shown a great support from the very first day of me being diagnosed as HIV+

1 comment:

  1. I'm the friend mentioned by you. I told you and keep on telling that there is nothing to worry about. The medication you are on now is a very advanced one and I'm sure you will have no serious side effects at all. I am looking forward so much to your visit and to the weekend we are going to spend together. I will just set your mind on the right tracks. You know I can do that, don't ya? Lots of love and see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete