News

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 12


Things we remember.....

What a blast. After so many years meeting my gay pals in a restaurant las night (nice Greek food by the way - need to take my hubby here on day) was sooooo refreshing. We’ve recognized each other right away and welcomed each other with big smiles and hugs. The conversation went flawless. Generally i am a quiet (not very outspoken) person and was a bit worried that there will be moments where will won’t have anything to say to each other. Thankfully that wasn’t the case, we had a great laugh and the memories we were re-callong weren’t the ‘filler’ of awkward silent moments, but simply an never ending source of laughter.
My dear sister VS already before the event commented on this evening as night out in town from ‘Sex in the City’. Even assigning the names to us, reserving the best for her self - Samantha. I have settled down for Miranda, although we are still discussing it with Carrie if perhaps we should exchange the names...
The night end up (for me anyway) in a newly opened trendy gay club. Sipping on the Bacardi and coke, watching the younger generation, new kids that have arrived in the big city, escaping  the perspective of a miserable life they would have if they would stay in the small towns and villages.......I saw us almost 20 years ago.....
I left the club as it was 2 hours after i took the pills and although the dizziness as a side effect is fading away, with few beers and B&C the feeling was pretty strong. 
My sister ‘Samantha’ has walked me home before ordering the TAXI (the flat is 3 blocks away). We‘ve talked about the evening. Yes, ok ok......we were bitching a little , but really in the nice way and we both agreed that it was FAB night out !
I wish my hubby was here....went to bed and i’ve felt i needed his arms around me.
This morning i have noticed that the rash is still there. It’s still not painful, perhaps only a little bit itchy.  I do not think this is anything to worry about. I will however monitor it closely in case it doesn’t go away in a day or two.
Apart of that i feel great. The sun in shining through my bedroom window, reflection of the cathedral in the very slow moving river is so clear that it looks like mirror image. The cathedral's bells were very settle today, every so often a sound of car or tram passing the bridge is interrupting the perfect silence. Beautiful spring Sunday morning and the only part missing is my D.......

No comments:

Post a Comment