News

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 3 (part 2)


Not alone....
Feeling better now. Being on my own most of the day did put a certain stress level or perhaps even depression. Now at home with VicSkw and feeling much better.  It will be a good weekend.
Last night when waking up at 2 am the level of dizziness was really weak. It seems that my body is adapting to the very fast. Now, the most important thing is that the blood results will show that the meds are actually working. I have the first check up in 4 weeks time. I am very curious how i will feel (physically and mentally) after these 4 week.  One thing for sure, the support i am receiving from my friends is amazing and it is helping me to get the right attitude once again. The attitude, that has helped me to live a normal life for past 10 years: I simply will not allow this bastard virus beat me !
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment