News

Saturday, June 4, 2011

...and the 2 become 1

I am not kidding: 12 degrees Celsius on 4th of June. This only possible in Glasgow. For past 4 weeks its cold and is raining here almost every day. Then suddenly, yesterday a GLORIOUS day apparently (I can’t really say as was in Poland and only arrived 10:40 pm) and back to cold, windy and gray again today. I guess yesterday was ‘Summer’ for Glasgow for this year.  We shouldn’t expect anymore sunshine in 2011. Despite the crap weather, I am glad and very happy to be back home. Short, however as usual very busy visit. Meeting Colin (David’s cousin) for few afternoon beers and then going for a curry with John and Tom. Hot Tub (my best friend) before bed time will be simply the perfect finish of the perfect day. Tomorrow coffee and cake with Richard and Alan in town. Not sure where yet, but I fancy nice cake and good coffee. I am sure boys know good place for that. So, the wind and the 12 degrees will not scare me off or depress me. It is June, it is spring, I am home in Glasgow - life is great ! You may say that I am now slightly pushing here and perhaps sounds desperate, but I simply refuse to give in because of weather. I’ll see my friends and I’ll have fun this weekend. That’s it. I need and want to keep this positive attitude and be happy on Monday morning when I go to the clinic. I have to admit that i can’t stop wondering what my doctor will tell me on Monday, I recall from the early talks about in some cases the treatment that I am taking are being replaced with one pill (combined) if the treatment is going well. Perhaps I am the case ? I don’t really want to build my hopes, nevertheless the though is making me feel good.  Just need to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, pure enjoy your weekend. I just know the results on Monday will be aok and will make you happy. xxxx Says Vera

    ReplyDelete