News

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still waiting...

First of all I am sorry once again for past few days of silence. I really had a very busy weekend and beginning of this week. First of all, as I have wrote in the last post, David was here since Saturday morning and also Wiktor and Tomek came over from Warsaw. We had fantastic time and I was (as usual) depressed when I was dropping David to the airport. The first day being apart is always causing this reaction and I simply need to accept it....for time being anyway. Apart of that work at the moment is very demanding and last 2 days i was sitting in the office till almost 8 pm. Having said that I don’t mean to complain, as although busy and demanding it is at the same time interesting.
The results from last blood tests should be in 2 weeks after the blood was taken, which was on Monday, I usually leave it a day or two longer before I call..... in case my doctor wanted to call me. I have called today and learned that the results are not in yet and that I should try to call tomorrow again. I know i shouldn’t really panic as the fact that these results are late doesn’t mean anything, yet today after the call I became a little anxious.  I really want the pills to work, I was working very hard for past 2 months and made sure that I am taking the medication on time every day. I do want this to work, learning that the Viraload is up again after the such great decrease after first 4 weeks would be a real blow. New medication would mean that my body would have adjust again to the new drugs and I would most probably have to worry again about new side effects. I will, if i have to, however I don’t want to. Not right now, not yet....I have only started these drugs, these should be useful a little bit longer...well that’s actually a lie - much MORE than ‘a little bit”.

No comments:

Post a Comment