News

Friday, June 10, 2011

Heading down under.....

I am so happy it’s weekend. I am very tired today. Main reasons are very busy week at work as well as the weather. I had a big trouble sleeping as it was very hot. The apartment doesn’t have air conditioning which is not really unusual here in Poland. In fact I would say it is very unusual to find an apartment with air conditioning. I am afraid the old fashioned fan will have to do the trick. Yesterday we finally got some rain and the temperatures dropped a little. I have slept much better last night and I am planing to have really relaxing weekend with lots of sleep. I have been sweating a lot over past few nights however I do think this has something to do with the weather rather than the HIV. Weekend in Scotland with 12 degrees during the day didn’t make me sweat....in case you are wondering why I have made the previous statement.....
For few years now David and I are talking about visiting Australia. It is one of the few places i always wanted to visit since i was a kid. I will now finally have chance to do that. Yesterday after long preparations we have finally booked the flights to Sydney. We will be heading ‘down under’ for their 2012 Mardi Gras celebrations which are taking place in the second half of February with the Main Parade on the first weekend of March.  We are flying with Virgin Atlantic from Edinburgh via Heathrow and Hong Kong. With a 2 day stop of on the way back in Hong Kong. I still can not believe it. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment