News

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Going back to work......

Lazy day at home. Well, well not exactly lazy as there was a plenty of washing to do after the holiday. Now re-packing again. Monday morning flying out to Poland. Back to work. I have to admit that i soooooooooooooooo don’t want to fly out to. After more than 2 weeks its extremely difficult to even contemplate that tomorrow I will be again miles away from home. I am not sure when I will be back again. I have my next doctor appointment at the beginning of next month, however I do hope to be back before that. I will be looking at a flights as soon as I am in Poland.
There is however some good things happening as well. Later on this week I am traveling to Riga on business, I am looking forward to see my old office and colleagues again. After all, it was a 3 years of my life I have spent there. In the mean time, I need to put my head down and simply do my best job i possible can.



No comments:

Post a Comment