News

Friday, May 20, 2011

Nachos with cheeseeeee...........??? No thank you...

TGI Friday !!! It was a very long and hard week at work. I am really looking forward to this weekend. I am going out with my pal Grzegorz (Gregory) from Poznan, who is visiting ‘3City’ on business. Few weeks back you have read a post about a great re-union in Poznan - this is the same Gregory. We are going to a Mexican restaurant called ‘Pueblo’ suggested by him. Funny thing is that since my arrival here few customers and subcontractors have also suggested this restaurant when I was meeting with them. So i know the place pretty well, however i am not sure what the whole fuss is about. I really don’t see anything special about this place, food atmosphere is ...just OK i would say. So perhaps Gregory or the mystery man called ‘M’ who is joining us will tell me today. Gregory recently came out from a very long relationship with a guy named Martin. When he told me he is in ‘3City’ I was asking him where he is staying and the answer came’ In Gdynia, because a new ‘M’ has appeared here (the word he used in Polish could also mean ‘has opened’) and numpty heid me thought he is talking about some hotel like ‘Marriott’ or something... but as it turns out it is a new man called Mark.... Anyway I am very much looking forward to dinner. Wishing you all great weekend..... XXX

1 comment: