News

Friday, May 27, 2011

Over 1000 page hits......

First of all  I would like to THANK YOU all once again for reading this blog. Few minutes ago I was checking the stats I can now confirm that we have now officially exceeded 1000 page views (1004 to be exact at the time I was checking). I am totally amazed. Almost 8 weeks ago when started this blog i wanted and needed to open myself, I wanted and needed to say how and what I felt. It was part of process how I have dealt with the fact that my life was changing due to the fact that I need to start medication for HIV. I didn’t know how long it will last and i really can assure you that knowing myself I didn’t really expected the whole project to last that long and reached over 1000 hits. Over this 8 weeks You’ve had a chance to read about my feelings, my physical well being as well as simple diary of events that have not a direct connection to HIV as such. You’ve also had a chance to read some of my poor attempts to write poetry as well as some really good pieces suggested by my friends to share on this blog. There is no doubt that the BLOG has helped me tremendously to deal with above mentioned changes in my life and at the same time I hope You have enjoyed reading it.
Originally I have intended the blog for my friends, however when checking at the statistics it became clear that I have reached to other people in sometimes very far corners of the world. At this point I can already hear my friend Martin saying >quote< I have told you to use Twitter. You will be amazed how many more people will start follow your story >unquote<. Thanks Martin for explaining me the Twitter idea. I will get round to it soon. I promise. Anyway I was thinking I will also give you some real numbers about You - my readers:
First of all are the stats of page views per country:
United Kingdom 638
Poland 201
United States 87
Spain 46
Germany 8
India 8
Isle of Man 5
Denmark 4
Singapore 3
Australia 1
Secondly the stats of page views per operating system: 
iPad 331 (34%)
Windows 286 (29%)
Macintosh 233 (24%)
iPhone 102 (10%)
Linux 9 (<1%)
Other 5 (<1%)
And Finally the stats of page views per browser:
Safari 622 (61%)
Internet Explorer 231 (23%)
Firefox 114 (11%)
Apple-PubSub 36 (3%)
Mobile 1 (<1%)
My first observation in the above is that Apple products are very popular amongst my friends, but I will let you do your own analysis and come to your own conclusions which of course I would welcome very much in a form of a comment.
Wishing You all a very good and relaxing weekend.....and please keep reading.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder who has an iPad apart from me? I hope someone does, otherwise I appear like a stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i'm reading even here in Hawaii :-)

    ReplyDelete