News

Monday, May 9, 2011

Great (delayed) news.....

The RyanAir flight schedule was changed and thanks to that I was allowed to sleep a little bit longer than usual when i fly to Poland from Edinburgh. The flight was leaving at 11:05 so there was no rush this morning at all. Flight went pretty smoothly. The weather in Gdansk was also not bad - sunny and around 15 degrees Celsius. Apparently last 2 weeks were very cold in Poland so it looks like I have managed to bring some of the good weather from Madrid in my suitcase. Lots of emails in my mail box despite the fact that I was checking them during my holidays in order to ensure I have relatively easy start today.  Back to full speed tomorrow.....
Please note that only today I have realized that I didn’t share some great news I have received during the first week of my holiday. I owe you apologies for that as it’s regarding my last blood results - exactly what this blog should be about. Instead, my blog became a holiday diary...
As you have read in the post: ‘Holday day 6’ i have called my clinic and requested the results, I have called back following morning and was a little bit shocked when i have heard the results: CD4 count: 317, Viroload: 167 !!! I have thought, I haven’t heard properly so I have asked the nurse to repeat the Viroload again and she said: ‘167 - One, six, seven’. This is is really excellent news. That means that the pills are working even better than expected !!! I now simply need to continue the treatment and learn to live with the minor side effects I have from time to time

2 comments:

  1. This is indeed great news, which again could be why your holiday was so much more enjoyable. Long may results like this come your way. I am now from today sending out in to the universe positive messages & thanks for good result messages to come to you on a frequent basis. xxxx Vera

    ReplyDelete