News

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Routines, patterns, similarities....

Coming back home from the pub last night after watching FC Barcelona performance on Wembley I’ve wished I was on La Rambla right this moment. The atmosphere must have been amazing. Catalonians where simply outstanding. They played great football and they’ve deserved the Champion’s League title. I could only imagine what Barcelona was like that evening. Knowing the Spanish, they were partying till the dawn (if no longer). Once again, CONGRATULATIONS BARCA. Well done.
I’ve had few beers in the pub last night (4 to be exact). I felt a little tipsy. I have took my pills once back home and still watched some TV and I have to say i didn’t feel any worse even 2 hours latter. Previously the pills have enhanced the feeling of being drunk or dizzy, however last night I’ve felt fine. Also this morning i feel fresh as a daisy. No hangover or other side effects. Is it possible my body has again adjusted itself to the combination of the meds and some alcohol ? I will not pretend that this fact was totally unimportant to me. I do enjoy an occasional drink with friends. In any case I still do feel that i haven’t really figured out much about what is triggering the side effects I am getting. It is still very much a learning process and I guess it will stay as such for a while yet. I the meantime need to concentrate to learn to live with these side effect and record as much details from my daily routine, stress level, lifestyle, exercise (I do squash and inline-skating nowadays), food and drink consumed, times I was eating/drinking etc. on order to be able to analyze any similarities. I know that I will find a pattern soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment