News

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Holiday day 9

I think I have figured out the secret of my going out at evening / night without suffering from the side effects. Of course i will need to practice this few times before the final confirmation, however i am very positive this is it. I wanted to go out last night with the David and the boys, however i was worried that the dizziness might be a factor during the night. The feeling is still there at night sometimes stronger and sometimes just a little bit and I believe one of the strongest factors in here is food. When stating FOOD, I don’t only mean what i have eaten, but mainly amount of it and the time. Its true that the pills are working the best (with least side effects) when taken on empty stomach. In general ‘empty stomach’ is described as 2 hours after last food is taken or 1 hour before it. Thursday evening we have been eating after 8 pm (I am taking the pills at 10 pm) - I got dizzy at around 11:30; Friday night I was eating after 11 pm - I got dizzy just after midnight; last night i was eating (half pizza) at 7 pm and i hardly felt any dizziness at all. We were out till 3:30 am and I even had few shoots of coffee sambuca (absolutely delicious) and some beers. Having said all that I also need to say that overall I was extremely lucky as the side effects. Some rash and occasional dizziness i really can’t complain.
Anyway a breakfast has just been served. I liquid breakfast - Bloody Mary with cherry, lime and celery... gorgeous ! Thank you Alex !

No comments:

Post a Comment