News

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Margaritas for everyone....

What i night !!!! Great food, great company, great laugh. After kind of slow start on beers, we all decided to simply go for it and ordered their famous house margaritas. From that moment, the margaritas were arriving to our table in big jugs...I have lost count after 8 jug so not sure how many we had but it was plenty. It very much reminded me of my last spontaneous 'margarita party' with Wiktor and David and Maja in Battery Park NYC 3 years ago, the only difference was that in NYC we drank Strawberry Margaritas. Yes, I have to say I am starting to see why people like this place. Previously, when with customers I always let them order mix platter kind of dish to share and I think that was the reason why I didn’t really liked it. Last night I had jalapenos stuffed with cheese deep fried in butter to start with..... HOT HOT HOT. Followed by dish called: ‘Chimichanga’ - which was fajita dough pancake with chili com carne served with mexican sweet rice and bean paste....absolutely GORGEOUS. Only today, I feel how hot my dinner actually was. The expression ‘my ass is on fire’ is simply understatement ! So, all that gorgeous food we had and the margaritas and it turned out to be PLN 100.00 per head which is approx. GBP 20.00. Seriously cheap. Apart of that the place was full of Latin-American hunks. Must be rugby players or something....lots of eye candy.....
I am feeling a bit rough around the edges today, but not major hangover. I hope i will have chance to enjoy the day, cycling or inline-skating perhaps. The boys are driving to the country side - Mr M and his brother have a summer place out of town. I am invited and I’ve said I will come, but really not sure can face another party today. Tomorrow i am driving to my parents for lunch so I want to be fresh for that. I think it was very first time I got really really drunk since i have started the treatment. It wasn’t very late night so can’t say if the pills have increased the ‘drunk’ feeling. I was taking them as we were leaving the restaurant and 30 min later I was already in bed. Thats the way forward for me. When I do party, then it is late afternoon / early evening. I think i need to discuss with David the ‘Summer Party’ concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment