News

Saturday, April 16, 2011

April weekend in Poznan (part 2)

What a lovely morning we had, sitting at Poznan Old Town Square...with scramble eggs and bacon (lots of scramble eggs) and tea with lemon. 
Its late afternoon and i am sitting on the balcony, watching the fishermen sitting at the river (most of them with beers and cheap wine) and the cars and the trams crossing the bridge. The front of the cathedral fully exposed in the afternoon sunshine.  Beautiful !

I guess a wee nap is in order. I am going out with the boys tonight so i need some rest before that. It won’t be a long night, i am still not comfortable with the side effects i have experienced during the week. Yes, these are now gone however it is very possible that something has triggered the dizziness and the vertigo, especially so late into the treatment. It could be that i have ate something that doesn’t agree with the tablets, perhaps it is a drink.... the doctor said that the alcohol doesn’t interact with the pills but i am not that sure about that. So i just want to be careful and stay alerted. I will still have fun, i will be with my friends and that’s what matters. 
Tomorrow a lunch with at my parents (my mum is cooking something special...i can feel it in my water) on my way back to Sopot. 
Starting monday it will be last 4 days of work before my holiday. I am flying out on Thursday 21st April and won’t be back till Monday 9th of May... don’w worry, no need to panic... i am taking my laptop with me and i will write the blog...as often as i can that is. I will be busy, you know. You surely don’t expect me to sit in front of the pc when i am drinking Fishermans with my friends Nat and Isa...... or when i will be playing with Martin’s and Louise’s new wee daughter......or when i will party in Manchester with approx 1000 BEARS from all over the world who are attending Great British Bear Bash.... or when i will be exploring the beauties of Madrid.....do you ? Yes, busy holiday indeed and i am soooo looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you. Can you bring some of the leftovers from Poznan, please (as mentioned in the next post)? I'll take some of those perogis.

    ReplyDelete