News

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Glastonbury ?..... not this year !

I woke up this morning fresh as a daisy. As indicated it wasn’t a late night for me, neither was a boozy night. Between 10 pm and midnight i have drunk 2 bottles of Miller and 1 bottle of Dessperados beer.... and a a glass of tomato juice. So i think i can easily state that i was on my very best behavior. Back home just after midnight.
Leaving Poznan shortly as a home cooked lunch at my parents. I am soooo looking forward to this one. As usual my mum, knowing that i am coming, will cook one of my favorites and i will be leaving for Sopot with leftovers which will do me for the rest of the week. She just wonderful, my mum !
I am feeling very good, no hangover, no dizziness or vertigo, no stomach pain or diarrhea or any other potential side effect.... so i guess it is not  alcohol which triggered the side effect last week. 
For almost 1 hour and with help of Alex and Terry i was trying to get the tickets for the Glastonbury festival. The cancellation tickets from the first sales in October went on re-sale at 9 am this morning. Alex was calling the booking line as well as trying to log via website. I was trying to log in via the website (the telephone number for bookings didn’t work from abroad), hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds... after 1 hour i got through only to learn that tickets are SOLD OUT. It would have been nice to attend the event together with Alex, Terry, Rory and few other friends. Simply perfect companion. But, hey... it’s ok... perhaps next year.
Now back in Sopot relaxing, have just finished talking to the boys who are dying today with hangover. For some it was a boozy and late night (3 am) and for some, it was a boozy night and late.......morning (9 am). LOL..I can already imagine all of you saying right this moment ‘Oh My God !!!’ and quiet rightly so, however the main thing is they had a great time and from what i hear and read on the Facebook the night was a success

No comments:

Post a Comment