News

Friday, April 15, 2011

T G I Friday....

I am sooooo happy it;s Friday. The the reflection of sun shining through the window on my laptop screen in the office this afternoon didn’t bother me at all. It simply reminded me that in few hours the so long awaited weekend was about to begin. I’ve left the office at 4:45 pm jumped into the car and within minutes i was on the Gdynia - Gdansk ring road heading for Poznan. The drive was rather good up to Torun i had a company of my co-worker Lukasz and his girlfriend as they were heading to their home town for a weekend too. 3 hours after i have dropped them off i am sitting in the living room of our Poznan residency with my laptop writing my blog.
I am looking forward to this weekend as once again we have kind of re-union with my best friends. Well.. my ‘sisters’ actually. One of which is traveling from the capital with his husband and the other one just arrived from Spain on Monday and today is picking up his husband as he is arriving tonight from Spain in Wroclaw. I know - complicated, but the main thing is we have great time. I was lucky enough to see Robert and Antonio in Gran Canaria just after Christmas but since we all live in different countries every moment spent with them counts. I am also very lucky that Wiktor and Tomek are staying in Warsaw (only 4 hours drive from Sopot) and since i moved to Poland i have seen them few times. In fact my first weekend on the treatment i spent with them in Warsaw. 
So tomorrow will be a great day...i just wish David could be here too....
I was worried that i won’t be able to drive to Poznan this weekend mainly due the side effects i was experiencing 2 days ago but the dizziness as well as teh vertigo feeling are now completely gone. I have read many forums and blogs over past 2 days and learned that the side effects may actually appear at any time of the treatment. I have read about cases where first side effects appeared even as long as 4 years after the treatment...so i guess i simply need to learn to live with such ‘bad’ days as i had on Tuesday and Wednesday. I know now that it might happen and that helps a lot. I will not deny that i was really worried that i have to stop taking the pills and discuss with my doctor another treatment. thanks God i don’t need to now.
So i’d like to wish you all a great weekend, i am sure my will be great !

No comments:

Post a Comment