News

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring weekend in Glasgow...

I didn’t really get drunk last weekend in Glasgow...although i really wanted to :)
It’s middle April, the day still young
The choir of  birds performs their song
The smell of fresh grass is filling the air
The sun is stroking my thin blond hair
Out in the suburbs of Glasgow town
So Spring, so quiet and so very calm
It’s middle of April, I am going out
I’ll have great time beyond any doubt
The town is buzzing, the bars a full
Two lagger tops please. I’m feeling cool
In very heart of Glasgow town
So Spring, so pissed, I am so going down
It’s middle of April, my head is sore
I’ve never suffered so badly before
Hard to believe it ? Cut me some slack !
I am on the meds now, I need to cut back
Out in the suburbs of Glasgow town
So Spring and hangover, I need to lay down
The Spring will pass, Summer, Fall, Winter
My meds will stay, 2 pills per day, after dinner
But I’ll still party and I’ll still have fun
Just need to take it easy, I need to slow down
Out in the suburbs of Glasgow town
So positive, so happy and so very calm
RR, April 2011 (It was sunny weekend in Glasgow)

1 comment:

  1. Pure Fab. So we now need tae add, poet tae wans CV xxx Vera

    ReplyDelete