News

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Döner kebab vs. Specsavers.....

Exactly the same time as last week, the weird feeling of dizziness and vertigo has happened today. Not as strong as last week, still it wasn’t very uncomfortable especially when my line manager was visiting the country and the office. Last week the feeling lasted 2 days, i hope however that i will be fine tomorrow. As i said it wasn’t as strong as last time. I really want to pin this down. What is actually triggering and right now i have 2 theories:
  1. Food - last monday (as well as yesterday) i was eating a kebabs. Last week it was an Indian kebab in Scotland and yesterday a Turkish kebab in Poland, however the meat is used now for the kebabs is very similar. Alternatively there is some kind of spice (used in Indian cuisine as well as Turkish) which doesn't agree with me
  2. Eyes - i remember last week playing ‘Angry Birds’ (game) on my iPhone and yesterday i have played ‘iStunt 2’ also for long while. perhaps my eyes are getting so tired that it cause such reaction. I have noticed last week as well as today that when i feel like that my vision is not as good. I need few seconds to adjust my eyes to the text when i put the glasses on 
Lets see if i will get the vertigo in the future and if any of the above could affect that. I really do hope it is not the food. I had to give up the grapefruits already, I hope i don't need to make another cut. I can live with the loss of grapefruit from my life, but how the hell anyone can expect me to survive without a kebab ???

No comments:

Post a Comment