News

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something wrong ????

I have to admit that i am a bit nervous since yesterday. After 4 weeks with practically no side effects i am experiencing something strange. It started yesterday. The dizziness is now started to last longer. Now even during the day i have the vertigo feeling. The whole yesterday and today....  i have found different forums on the net as well as some study reports. Some of these reports say that 32% of patients develops the vertigo feeling between 4-8 weeks since starting the Sustiva treatment. There is also planty of forums about side effects of Sustiva and the dizziness and vertigo feeling. However none describes these side effects happening during the day. The reason of taking my meds in the evening is to reduce the potential side effects, meaning i will be sleeping during the dizziness and i will be fine in the morning... I am not scared, i am just nervous as it affects my daily life and causes difficulties with concentration. I have created a post on one of the HIV treatment related forums and i hope to get some answers. I will keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment