News

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Still have my own teeth.....

38 yo. today and i still have my own teeth !!! Nice !!!! You might laugh, however i am being very serious. With the history of paradontosis in my family i am really lucky i can say sometimes i have toothache !!! I have few creepy stories about it, but i will spare you the pleasure.
I’d like to thank all of you for all your great wishes that i have received today via post, phone, e-mail, facebook, etc...  I am very touched !!!
It’s special day, however i don’t plan any special celebration today. I am flying home to Glasgow tomorrow and won’t be back in Poland at work until Monday 9th of May !!! So, I have lots of packing to do as well as tiding up and finishing some house chores. Half day tomorrow in the office and then of to the airport to board a RyanAir flight to Edinburgh....I am so happy !!!!!

The vertigo and dizziness are almost gone today. Feeling much better !! I have a gut feeling that my eyesight is causing this problems and not the medication at all.  I will have to check that asap. Lets face i am an old man and it’s only natural that my sight is getting worse. I already hardly have any hair left, I am taking all kind of medication every day, I can’t drink without suffering for few days afterwards.....(well,  at least i still have my teeth !!!) It is very funny, last weekend in Poznan, I went for nice walk in the afternoon and i was wearing 3/4 shorts and ‘SuperDry’ trainers (Hi-Top ALL STAR CONVERSE type)... and i felt really really awkward. Never before in my life i’ve felt that way... and all because of the trainers. I’ve felt people were looking at me and laughing to themselves. Am I being paranoid ? Perhaps I am ! There is only one thiing i have to say to those people who laughed.... I might be wearing very young cloths for my age, however at least I have a good taste !

No comments:

Post a Comment