News

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter

Lech Walesa Airport in Gdansk certainly deserves the name of it’s patron. Simply a disaster. New terminal is getting build due to the EURO 2012 football championship and i do pray they will get it right this time. No doubt the biggest contribution to the disaster have the security forces, but i have described this already in one of the previous posts in the blog. I shall simply relax now and forget all the drama. I am leaving for 2 weeks holiday and that’s what matters now.
This morning during the shower i have noticed a strange rash on my arms, i am getting tired of this side effects now. I would expect all to be settled by now. I really need some more answers from my doctor.
Apart of that i am great. I am really looking forward to the next 14 days. Southampton, London, Manchester and Madrid. It will be great fun ! I will continue posting on the blog, however it could happen that some of the blog might be short due to the lack of time to write them. Not that these were particularly long so far, however i think i have managed not bad. In past 5 weeks there was only 2 days that i haven’t post anything but there were days that i had 2 posts. This is lots of writing.
I would also like to use this opportunity and wish everybody a very Happy Easter. Hope you will have great weather wherever you plan to be during this holiday and that you will have great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment